3 Rms, 6 Guests
Welcome to chrisuella self-cartering
Our lounge room is spacious and bathroom has bath, shower and toilet. We have 3 bedrooms with full bedding, extra blankets and 2 towels per guest.
Stone Room – Spacious with queen size bed and wall heater for cold nights and en suite
Sea Room – 2 Single beds with a beautiful sea theme
Grey Room – en suite, double bed and wall heater and has it own balcony overlooking the dam and single sleeper couch
Please note that some provisions such as tea, coffee, sugar, milk, biscuits and toilet paper are included for your arrival. The toilet works on a septic tank. Please do not throw any foreign objects down the toilet and only what passes through your body or toilet paper is to be flushed. A bin is provided. Your co-operation is appreciated.
Please feel free to use the pool at your leisure.
Pool disclaimer: Swimming pools can be extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers as well as adults swimming alone. Swimming pool accidents can happen to anyone, regardless of swimming ability or age. Chrisuella Self Catering shall be completely held harmless against any and all liability, loss of life and\or property, damage or expense, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and cost of litigation, resulting from any and all swimming pool accidents or incidents occurring at the swimming pool. Please be informed that there is no safety fence\gate surrounding the swimming pool, therefore you should never leave a child or teenager unattended by the pool. All children and teenagers regardless of swimming ability, should be constantly supervised by an adult that can swim and is able to jump into the pool to assist a child in danger of drowning.
Our self catering cottage is graded as a no smoking area. You are more than welcome to smoke outside and use the ashtrays provided at the braai area. Please abide by these rules. Please do not throw cigarette butts in the garden or surrounding areas. Please do not encourage our animals to enter the cottage.
On day of departure the flat needs to be vacated by 10h00 to enable us to give enough time to enable us to clean for the next arrival. The fu ll daily fee will be charged for any person\s leaving late.
We have a party play center for small children. Children are welcome to use the equipment provided that there is no party taking place during that time. All children must be under adult supervision at all times.
We trust you stay will be pleasant and look forward to seeing you or your friends in the future. Please comment in the guest book. Please also feel free to write down any comments or suggestions or how can improve on what is available.
Things to do
Please see leaflets for attractions and information regarding the local area in the box on the TV shelf. There is plenty to do including:
• There is a general dealer shop just opposite our premises for the basic items. Sharon closes her shop at 19h00. Sunday they are open for a short while in the morning and again from 17h00 – 19h00.
• Maitlands Beach: From driveway turn left and continue until you see a sign that says Thunzi lodge to the right. The turn off to the beach is on the right on the sharp corner (please be careful). This beach is ideal to swim as well as for fishing. ±8km
• Seaview & Beachview: Just continue on the road above and you will enter both. Seaview has a Spar Supermarket and bottle store. Beachview has the Barnacles Restaurant overlooking the ocean and is well worth the visit.
• Cows Corner: From driveway turn right and take first right turn into Tembani Road and at next T-Junction turn right. You will notice a small supermarket, garage, vet, hair salon, doctor and at the corner Elephants Walk Restaurant as well as a mini market and gift shops.
• Kragga Kamma Game Park: From driveway turn right and then first right into Tembani Road. At T-Junction turn right and continue until you gets cows corner. Take left into Kragga Kamma Road and travel until you see the sign for the game park on the right. Lovely outing, picnic\braai facilities as well as a restaurant.